The clock was installed in 1947 as a memorial to those who died in World War II (1939-1945). The clock strikes the hour only with a hammer onto the tenor bell. It is a public clock and is maintained by the Parish Council.
Looking across the churchyard from the south-east towards the church. Much work has been done in recent years to improve the churchyard and create an area of quiet beauty and peace for visitors.
The north side of the church and the main entrance. Note the early 16th century perpendicular windows.